Product Summary:The Akiko Audio Minelli Power Conditioner is the little brother of the Akiko Corelli. As with all Akiko products the Minelli eliminates distortion and ground noise, without dragging down the dynamics and treble extension but it also works on the positive and neutral signals of the power.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Minelli Power Conditioner By Akiko Audio
The Akiko Audio Minelli Power Conditioner is the little brother of the Akiko Corelli. As with all Akiko products the Minelli eliminates distortion and ground noise, without dragging down the dynamics and treble extension but it also works on the positive and neutral signals of the power.
In the past several years, Akiko has gained tremendous experience in power tuning and lowering the noise floor in the rendering chain. This experience has now led to the development of two unique power conditioners, the Corelli and the Minelli. Noise pollution is an unwanted signal which affects all the connected devices in your system. Based on Akiko’s reference product, the Corelli, the Minelli is a compact and affordable model with much of the technique, quality and design. The Minelli is ideal for systems where the budget cannot justify the Corelli, as well as headphone setups. Its effects will pleasantly surprise you. A compact power conditioner and excellent value!
A unique power conditioner which cleans the power in your system, without using any electrical components or active power filtering, thus achieving noise reduction without any negative side effects such as a loss of dynamics or natural sound.
The inside of the Minelli is made up of three woven carbon units, uniquely tailored to suit their task. The neutral, phase and grounding are each treated separately. Furthermore, the device is stabilized with black resin to repress unwanted microphonic effects and the aluminum front panel has had extensive energetic treatment.
Attach either to your power conditioner or mains outlet; we recommend trying both positions.
The effectiveness of Akiko products has been proven by measuring their effects in the laboratory. Reducing extreme high-frequency noise creates a more relaxed and natural music rendering and increases your pleasurable in listening to music.
- A very honest and neutral rendering.
- Improved timing and micro-dynamics.
- Vocals become more holographic.
- Remarkable improvement in the rendering of acoustic instruments.
- By lowering extremely high-frequency noise, listening fatigue is reduced.
- Overtones and small details become more audible because of the lower noise floor, making instruments more recognizable.
- A lower noise floor will submerge deeper into the recording; small details become audible, leading to more emotion while enjoying your music.
- Width: 101mm (4.0in)
- Length: 213mm (8.0in)
- Height: 159 (6.25in)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4lbs)
- The Minelli doesn’t contain any electrical components or active power filtering.
- The Minelli doesn’t come with an on-off switch, display or led lighting, to prevent extra contact resistance and unnecessary power pollution.
- The 6mm thick aluminum front panel is energetically treated.
- The Akiko Audio Power conditioner Minelli is Hand Made.
- All soldering is done with Silver Solder.
- Suitable for 90 to 250 Volt, 50-60 Hz.
- Comes with an Audio Grade gold plated ceramic fuse, with Tuning Chip.
- 10 years factory warranty.
There are no reviews yet.