Product Summary:Jumpers are necessary when using a single-wire speaker cable with speaker configurations such as bi-wire... the speaker cable goes from the amplifier to the speaker and the jumper connects from the speaker cable jack to the other drivers. AntiCables Level 5 Jumpers are simply a very short version of their award-winning Level 5 Speaker Wires.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Level 5 Speaker Cable Jumpers By AntiCables
Jumpers are necessary when using a single-wire speaker cable with speaker configurations such as bi-wire… the speaker cable goes from the amplifier to the speaker and the jumper connects from the speaker cable jack to the other drivers. AntiCables Level 5 Jumpers are simply a very short version of their award-winning Level 5 Speaker Wires.
Offered here are AntiCables Jumpers, needed when single wiring a bi-wireable speaker. The jumpers are simply a very short version of their award-winning Level 5 Speaker Wires.
Since these jumpers were used by Martin Appel of Audiophilia when he reviewed the Level 5 Speaker Wires, they are also badged them with the same “Star Component” and “Product of the Year” awards earned in that review. Read the full review HERE.
- AntiCables new highest tier offering
- ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal conductors
- Heavy #11 gauge build for each connection
- Made in USA (one pair at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
- Every pair personally build by designer Paul Speltz
- Then Cryo treated and burned in for 150 hours
- Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery
Sound Improvements over Level 3.1 Jumpers
- Instantly a significantly bigger soundstage
- Improved pitch definition
- Ability to easily delineate multiple voices
- They allow you to hear not just the musical instruments, but also how they are being played
- More resolving of textural and tactile information
- Allows you to forget about the equipment and enjoy the music
- Built from the same ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy metallurgy as our award-winning top-level interconnects
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- Capable of standing with or outperforming the best cables money can buy
- Comes standard with our excellent sounding Solid Copper Spades which are .525″ wide and fit standard 1/4″ (6mm) and 5/16″ (8mm) Binding posts
- Comes standard with excellent sounding Solid Copper Spades which fit standard 1/4″ (6mm) and 5/16″ (8mm) Binding posts
- Banana BFA style Z-Plugs made of Gold Plated Beryllium Copper (not Brass)
Donald Baker, NC
“I hope you are enjoying your vacation as much as these Level 5’s have made my day!”
“I am enthralled with the difference they have made in my system – unbelievable detail, spatial presence, balance and dynamics.”
“Wow…thank you for putting me back into pure listening mode. I had been toying with buying another DAC but these cables showed me that the real need was for these Level 5’s – HUGELY SATISFIED.”
“Again, you did a smoking great job on the Level 5’s…so glad that I took the opportunity to audition them. They are a serious game changer! Much thanks to you!”
Tom Williams, Australia
“I am running Cardas Golden Reference legacy speaker cables for my Linn Majik 140 speakers from a Devialet 120 amp. Each speaker has 8 cable inputs at the back or gold plated cable cross-over sheets. I used QED XT400 and felt some improvement, yet something organic was missing. Not being able to afford new speakers, I have just received 8 Level 5 jumpers.”
“Wow, the depth of the sonic landscape has vastly improved. The bass is tighter, the voicing so much more real (in the room.) Instruments are sweeter and the soundstage is wider. One more set of jumpers and my cabling will be complete. I will have saved thousands and brought my music to life.”
George, Green Bay WI
“I wanted to thank you for offering these remarkable cables at an affordable price.”
“I had been using your Level 3 speaker wires for a couple of years and was very pleased with and accustomed to their very good sound. Upon installing the Level 5 cables I immediately smiled, noticing a level of transparency that I had never heard before. However, I learned that these cables do need a lot of break-in time. Now, after another several hundred hours of use, they are hardly the cables I initially installed. The sound stage opens up, deepens, widens, and voices and instruments are precisely located.”
“The entire sound stage is so much more dimensional. I can apparently now hear what I have been missing. There is a wealth of detail never heard before. For example, I can pick out separate voices in choral music. I suspect much of this is related to a much quieter background. Wow!”
“For me, maybe the most striking improvement is the musical timber or the change in tonal colors; now I can hear how each instrument is voiced or sounds. Before like instruments seem to have had a very similar sound and now I can plainly hear how different each sounds.”
“The music frequency extremes are really extended. Voices remain crystal clear and I think as natural as you’re likely to hear them, but bass and treble extension are very easily discerned. I have never enjoyed such deep and mid-bass weight or impact. You can feel some beats in your chest…awesome!”
“The higher frequencies are similarly extended, in a manner that I am coming to think is just natural. My wife sits by me often while I am listening and I would hear from her immediately if the sound was shrill or harsh, but she has never once complained of this.”
“I recognize that these cables are still expensive and it was a sacrifice for me, but I would never dream of returning them. The broad sound of my system seems dramatically improved. I cannot imagine getting a better bang for your hard-earned bucks.”
There are no reviews yet.