Product Summary:The T+A CALA® CDR is an All-In-One Streaming System. Featuring a high-quality CD drive, a Streaming DAC, and 100-Watt Amp... just add a pair of speakers.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
CALA CDR All-In-One System By T+A HiFi
The T+A CALA® CDR is an All-In-One Streaming System. Featuring a high-quality CD drive, a Streaming DAC, and 100-Watt Amp… just add a pair of speakers.
The CALA® CDR has a high-quality CD drive, powerful output stages, and a high-performance power supply. More than 100 watts of continuous power are available per channel and also allow the operation of large speakers. This device is very compact and the base of the CALA® CDR can be illuminated if desired, as T+A’s have integrated an LED light strip into the rear part of the unit’s back panel. Various color modes and the colors white, blue, green, and red are available for ambient lighting and their intensity can be controlled.
The machine’s high-performance digital signal processor makes it simple and convenient to set it up to suit individual system configurations. For example, it is possible to switch off inputs that are not required, and the sensitivity of one analog input can be switched to act as a phono MM and High output MC preamplifier. For operation in a surround system, the device features a Surround-Pass-Through Mode.
A further feature is a range of sound fields designed to achieve optimum sound quality under a variety of conditions and positions, catering also to relatively small loudspeakers. A bass management system regulates all settings if a subwoofer / satellite system is employed.
For the CALA® receiver, T+A has developed an ingenious fully digital design principle that performs the entire signal processing in the digital domain. This provides a crucial improvement in sound quality since it eliminates the need for the additional conversion of digital sources; all the data processing is carried out consistently in HD audio quality.
The CALA® is a versatile, fully featured receiver with great performance, and this is only possible through the use of the latest technologies and components. All the audio signal processing is carried out by a high-performance digital signal processor which generates the sound fields for various set-up conditions and virtual surround, controls – where necessary – all the tone settings and cut-off frequencies for the primary loudspeakers and sub-woofer (bass management), processes and controls the output signals for the speaker channels, and converts the two analog inputs into digital data, so that these can also be processed digitally.
The integral amplifiers are based on high-speed bridged switching output stages with high continuous power and current delivery capacity. Their output is sufficient even for large loudspeakers and spacious listening rooms. A mains section which is very stable under load makes ample energy available at all times. Naturally, a sophisticated protective circuit monitors all the machine’s operating states.
Overall, this slender, beautiful audio system that packs a punch is a true all-rounder. So if you’re in the market for an “outstanding streaming server, receiver, amplifier, and CD player all rolled into one,” look no further than the T+A CALA CDR.
This compact all-in-one system has both flexibility and performance – and some light at the end of the tunnel!
Die CALA CDR ist T+As gelungene Neu-Interpretation der beliebten Musiktruhe aus den 1950er und -60er Jahren. Das originelle Design, die gute Verarbeitung Made in Germany, vor allem aber die umfassenden Anschluss- wie Einstellmöglichkeiten dieses Multi-Source-Streaming-CD-Receivers lassen das Pendel weit zu Gunsten der T+A CALA CDR ausschlagen.
- Formats : CD/DA, CD-R, CD-RW
- Frequency response : 2 Hz – 20 kHz / 100 dB
- Features : CD-Text
- Formats : MP3, AAC, OGG-Vorbis, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC
- Data rates : PCM 32…192 kHz,16/32 Bit; MP3 up to 320
kBit; constant and variable data rate
- Features : Gapless Playback for MP3 (Lame), WAV, FLAC
T+A MusicNavigator App for iOS and Android
- Standards : UPnP AV
- Services : Tidal, Deezer, qobuz, Roon Ready
- Interfaces : LAN: Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n with WPS
- Protocol : A2DP Bluetooth audio protocol AVRCP control
MP 3, AAC, SBC
- Mode : 2 x USB 2.0 Mastermode
- Internet Radio : airable Internet Radio Service
(> 11000 Stations worldwide)
- FM, FM-HD : 87,5 – 108 MHz; Sensitivity 1 μV; S/N > 65dBA
- DAB, DAB+ :
- 168 -240 MHz (Band III);
- Sensitivity 2,0 μV,
- S/N > 96 dBA.
- Features : RDS/RDBS, Station name (PS), Program type
(PTY), Radiotext (RT), Clock
- Inputs : 2 x Aux adjustable sensitivity. Phono and Surround-Pass-Through Mode configurable. SP/DIF: 2x coax (192kHz), 1x TOS-Link (96kHz)
- Nominal output per channel : 100 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Total harmonic distortion : < 0,02 %
- Sound management : DSP-controlled sound characteristics / Virtual Surround
- Bass management : Full range, 40 Hz, 60 Hz, 100 Hz, 150 Hz
- Outputs : Pre-Amp, Subwoofer, Headphone digital IEC 60958 (CDDA/LPCM)
Mains / Accessories / Dimensions
- Mains : 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption max. : 200 Watts
- Power consumption idle : 13 Watts
- ECO-standby : 0,5 Watt
- Auto power off function : yes (after 90 minutes without audio signal)
- Accessories : IR-remote control FM1000; WLAN-antenna;
power cord, user manual
- Optional Accessories : Power Three HD (Carbon) | Power Bar | Audio Triax (Carbon) | Speaker Hex (Carbon)| IP Control
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 10,5 x 37 x 24,5 cm / 4,1 x 14,9 x 8,6 inch
- Weight : 6 kg /13,2 lb
- Finishes : Case: Alu silver 43 or Alu black 42,, Front: Acrylic black 91
Technical modifications reserved