Product Summary:The Furutech Flux-50 G NCF Power Filter is an in-line filter for your mains cable, designed to precisely filter your incoming power for ground noise, voltage spikes, and high-frequency power supply noise from other components connected to your own system.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Flux-50 G NCF Power Filter By Furutech
The Furutech Flux-50 G NCF Power Filter is an in-line filter for your mains cable, designed to precisely filter your incoming power for ground noise, voltage spikes, and high-frequency power supply noise from other components connected to your own system.
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System. Connect the Furutech Flux-50 G NCF Power Filter in-line with your mains cable and precise power filtration to your power. Your incoming electricity contains violent storms of electrons riding the AC line and your circuit ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components. The Flux-50 G NCF is a finished in-line power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes, and sags, high-frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high-frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
The Flux-50 G NCF features the Innovations Award-winning FI-50 G NCF power connector. They combine three “active” materials: Nano-sized crystalline, ceramic particles, and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world. And it incorporates the AC-1501G EMI-filtering with Neo Damper technology.
The Flux-50 G NCF In-line AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves soundstaging and image palpability and creates musical highs, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus you’ll notice power and dynamics to spare.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF).
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
- For connection between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components. Eliminate and prevent radiated AC noise
- Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line Nano-sized Crystalline Piezo Ceramic gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-50R NCF connector
- AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC, gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
- AC-1501R EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
- Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) US Patent No.: 6,669,491
- Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion.
- α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
- RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
- Special audio grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
- Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
- Filter held in housing with resonance damping Piezo epoxy
- 62-strand α (Alpha) OCC conductor・0.127mm x 7 x 3 cores, 3.8mm diameter
- Inner Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC incorporating carbon powder
- Insulation: Special audio grade PE (Red/White/Green) 5.2mm diameter
- Shield: 0.12mm diameter α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
- Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC (Purple red) 18.0mm diameter
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. diameter 18.8mm
There are no reviews yet.