Product Summary:The MMF-5.3 is a 2-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual plinth construction originated by Music Hall. The MMF-5.3SE model features a gorgeous and classic-looking walnut real wood veneer finish and also includes the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge. ... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
MMF-5.3 SE Turntable By Music Hall
The MMF-5.3 is a 2-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual plinth construction originated by Music Hall. The MMF-5.3SE model features a gorgeous and classic-looking walnut real wood veneer finish and also includes the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.
The distinctive design of the Music Hall MMF-5.3 isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping. Also included is the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- top tier 9” carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33? and 45 rpm
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($440 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat
- screw-on record clamp
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45 rpm adapter included
|power supply||15V / 0-0.8mA DC universal power supply|
|power connection||100 – 240 Volt 50 or 60 Hz|
|standby power consumption||< 1 W|
|speeds||33? rpm (manual change to 45 rpm)|
|wow and flutter||± 0.10 %|
|speed deviation||± 0.80%|
|rumble max||> – 70 db|
|effective tonearm length||9 in. (230 mm)|
|tonearm weight||250 g (without counterweight)|
|effective tonearm mass||8.5 g|
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
- 24 lbs. pkg.
Frequently Purchased with this Item