Product Summary:Nanotec Systems' PCT-1 Speaker Cable contains copper conductors made from PC Triple C copper, the most advanced copper in the world, forged only in Japan's Furukawa plant. Nanotec is a world-class authority on the nanoparticles applied to the conductors as this cable is sheathed. The combination of advanced technology and a mass-production platform create a speaker cable costing as much as 5X less than others with this level of performance.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
PTC-1 Speaker Cable By Nanotec Systems
Nanotec Systems’ PCT-1 Speaker Cable contains copper conductors made from PC Triple C copper, the most advanced copper in the world, forged only in Japan’s Furukawa plant. Nanotec is a world-class authority on the nanoparticles applied to the conductors as this cable is sheathed. The combination of advanced technology and a mass-production platform create a speaker cable costing as much as 5X less than others with this level of performance.
The Magic in Nanotec's PTC-1 Speaker Cable is the Japanese PC Triple C copper... made only in Japan's Furukawa plant and also found in our Nanotec #211 Interconnect Cables and #308 and #309 Power Cables. PC Triple C is the next generation of Japanese Ohno (continuous crystal) copper. In PC Triple C, the molecules are much denser than ordinary copper, allowing much more efficient and freer transmission of energy.
- Please, understand what you're getting with Nanotec, and don't be fooled by the cost of these cables compared to ultra-high-end cables... A very well know provider of audiophile cables builds a speaker and power cable with nanoparticles supplied by Nanotec Systems, from cable also manufactured at the Furukawa plant in Japan, with only a single-run configuration, and using Continuous Crystal copper rather than PC Triple C copper... they look beautiful but the cost is $4,000 for a 1.8M power cable and $7,000 for a 3.0M pair of speaker cables.
Why do Nanotec cables perform like audiophile cables costing 5-10X more? Nanotec provides the Furukawa factory with its proprietary mixture of gold and silver nanoparticles, which coat the conductors as the cable is manufactured. The result is a cable manufactured in one of the most advanced technical facilities in the world, and that performs beyond any others in this price range.
- Prices include Speaker Cable for both speakers.
- Directional arrows on the cable jacket point to the speakers.
- PTC-1 can be ordered as a Single or Double Run. A Single Run will use the two wires within the cable for each speaker terminal, while the Double Run combines these two conductors and runs one cable to each terminal. The cable diameter is .50" (13mm).
- We recommend ordering a Double Run for longer cable lengths. Single Run is suitable for lengths up to 4.0M, unless you're running very high-end speakers.
- All our cable connector options contain a pure copper core. Rhodium connectors sound slightly more neutral and treble focused, while Gold is more full-bodied and midrange focused.
Note: Trial Period does not apply to 1.0M cables.
Note: Bulk PTC cable is not available until about March of 2022. However, we have stock of #308 power cable, which is also used to make speaker cables (with double conductors for the return).
There are no reviews yet.