Product Summary:The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic VIII builds on the SM (stand mount) version with a floorstanding cabinet for fuller, deeper bass and a more complete sound.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Classic VIII Floorstanding Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic VIII builds on the SM (stand mount) version with a floorstanding cabinet for fuller, deeper bass and a more complete sound.
True to the Vintage Classic Series, the VIII is built within a rectangular cabinet with rich walnut veneer panels and striking baffle detail, including anodized gold trim and analog control knobs set on a dedicated panel detailing frequency response graphs. Using the 200mm (8”) Vintage Classic IsoFlare with FyneFlute roll surround and proven 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, this sumptuously retro design integrates a smaller form factor BassTrax porting system to deliver phenomenal bass from the relatively compact cabinet. Finished with the Vintage Classic woven cloth grille, the VIII will integrate seamlessly into any room.
- System Type: 2 way, downwards firing port, twin cavity, BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 – 200
- Peak power handling (Watt): 400
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 100
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 30Hz – 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- System adjustments: High frequency energy (1.8kHz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB, Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 873 x 380 x 300mm (34.4 x 15.0 x 11.8″)
- Finishes: Walnut
- Cabinet Construction: High density fibreboard, walnut veneered with extensive internal bracing