Product Summary:The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic VIII SM (stand mount) speakers are the only monitors in the Vintage Series. This pair of speakers packs the technology of the Classic into a small cabinet. Mount these on shelves or stands.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Classic VIII SM Monitor Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic VIII SM (stand mount) speakers are the only monitors in the Vintage Series. This pair of speakers packs the technology of the Classic into a small cabinet. Mount these on shelves or stands.
Taking us back to the golden days of traditional ‘bookshelf’ loudspeaker design, the Vintage Classic VIII SM standmount model brings all the nostalgic looks and rich performance of the Vintage Classic Series to a compact and easy to integrate loudspeaker. True to the series, the rectangular cabinets are hand-finished with walnut veneer and a deep black baffle, with gold trim and ample design cues from the 1970s. Alongside the 250mm (8”) IsoFlare driver, the design incorporates a dedicated BassTrax porting implementation designed to deliver the very best performance from the 360 degrees LF wavefront while mounted above the floor level on stands. Vintage Classic VIII SM delivers simple, beautiful, and classic looks with a truly contemporary loudspeaker performance.
- System Type: 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 – 180
- Peak power handling (Watt): 360
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 90
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 34Hz – 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- System adjustments: High frequency energy (1.8kHz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB, Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 540 x 330 x 294mm (21.3 x 13.0 x 11.6″)
- Finishes: Walnut
- Cabinet Construction: High density fibreboard, walnut veneered with extensive internal bracing