Product Summary:The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic X Floorstanding Speakers improve on the Classic VIII with a larger driver and a more refined sound.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Classic X Floorstanding Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic X Floorstanding Speakers improve on the Classic VIII with a larger driver and a more refined sound.
Outstanding musical performance from a large cabinet with a unique retro-inspired design and luxury finish, the Vintage Classic X delivers the scale and emotion of music like contemporary speakers at multiples of its price. The high-volume rectangular cabinet with BassTrax porting allows the unique 250mm (10”) IsoFlare driver to deliver its very best performance, with class-leading power handling, dynamics, and imaging. A loudspeaker for music lovers with a penchant for ‘the good old days’, the Vintage Classic X offers the most traditional baffle-size to driver size ratio, real wood veneer panels, gold trim, and a striking black baffle. A true child of the 70s, with performance very much from the 2020s.
- System Type : 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax™ Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 20 – 280
- Peak power handling (Watt): 560
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 140
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 94dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 28Hz- 26kHz
- Drive unit complement : 1 x 250mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, with 75mm titanium alloy dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system
- Crossover frequency : 750Hz
- Crossover type : Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 2nd order high pass
- System adjustments : High frequency energy (1.8kHz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB, Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD : 918 x 450 x 381mm (36.1 x 17.7 x 15.0″)
- Weight – Each : 45.2kg
- Finishes : Walnut
- Cabinet Construction : High density fibreboard, walnut veneered with extensive internal bracing