Product Summary:The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic XII is a masterpiece of retro design and cutting-edge modern performance. This is the largest model in the classic line with the deepest bass and biggest sound.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Classic XII Floorstanding Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Audio Vintage Classic XII is a masterpiece of retro design and cutting-edge modern performance. This is the largest model in the classic line with the deepest bass and biggest sound.
With bold cabinet dimensions that harken back to some of the 1970s most ambitious home loudspeakers. From the outside, the large rectangular cabinet, walnut veneer, and imposing black baffle truly embody those classic designs while delivering audio power handling and musical accuracy, dynamics, and imaging of the best speakers of the 2020s. Built around a potent 300mm (12”) IsoFlare Driver with FyneFlute roll surround, the Vintage Classic XII serves the most engaging musical performance in the largest of rooms. The Classic XII is equally at home in minimalist surrounds or the great hall of a country manor.
- System Type: 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 20 – 350
- Peak power handling (Watt): 700
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 175
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 96dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 25Hz- 26kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 300mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, with 75mm titanium alloy dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 750Hz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 2nd order high pass
- System adjustments: High frequency energy (750Hz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 1102 x 572 x 591mm (43.4 x 22.5 x 23.3″)
- Weight – Each: 54.5kg
- Finishes: Walnut
- Cabinet Construction: High density fibreboard, walnut veneered with extensive internal bracing
There are no reviews yet.