Product Summary:The Fyne Vintage Fifteen is the flagship masterpiece of the Vintage Series and the full embodiment of Dr. Paul Mills’ uncompromising design approach.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Fifteen Floorstanding Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Vintage Fifteen is the flagship masterpiece of the Vintage Series and the full embodiment of Dr. Paul Mills’ uncompromising design approach.
The Vintage Fifteen features Fyne’s largest, most potent, and dynamic IsoFlare driver to date, this prodigious point source transducer system pushes the boundaries of audio engineering. Employing a 380mm (15″) multi-fiber cone mid/bass driver with Fyne’s premium 75mm titanium dome, neodymium motor compression tweeter, and fed from Fyne’s highest specification and Deep Cryogenically Treated crossover, Vintage Fifteen delivers music with the precision and scale of a full orchestra. Built into a huge twin cavity, BassTrax ported birch ply cabinet wrapped in the finest walnut veneers with burr walnut inlays, machined metal components, and the finest trim, Vintage Fifteen is the ultimate realization of Dr. Paul Mills’ exceptional vision to blend sumptuous timeless aesthetics with state-of-the-art engineering.
- System Type : 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) : 20 – 400
- Peak power handling (Watt) : 800
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) : 200
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) : 97dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) : 22Hz- 26kHz
- Drive unit complement : 1 x 380mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, with 75mm titanium alloy dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency : 750Hz
- Crossover type : Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 2nd order high pass, Deep Cryogenically Treated
- System adjustments : High frequency energy (750Hz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD : 1152 x 683 x 691mm (45.4 x 26.9 x 27.2″)
- Finishes : Walnut
- Cabinet Construction : Birch ply with oiled walnut and solid walnut trim, extensive internal bracing