Product Summary:The Fyne Audio Vintage Ten is the littlest brother of the flagship Vintage line... a smaller driver and cabinet compared to the Twelve and the Fifteen.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Ten Floorstanding Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Audio Vintage Ten is the littlest brother of the flagship Vintage line… a smaller driver and cabinet compared to the Twelve and the Fifteen.
Seamlessly blending the celebrated cabinet finery of traditional loudspeakers alongside the cutting-edge audio engineering of Dr Paul Mills, the Vintage Ten is a triumph of bold, no-compromise design. While still a sizeable cabinet, the handcrafted enclosures of the Vintage Ten are kept relatively slim to allow easy visual integration into small and medium sized listening rooms. Yet with ‘no compromise’ as the theme across the range, the Vintage Ten comes with all the audio advancements of its larger siblings, including a 250mm (10”) IsoFlare driver featuring a FyneFlute roll surround, state-of-the art BassTrax downwards-firing port system and premium, hand-built Deep Cryogenically Treated crossovers. With Presence and HF Energy controls to further tailor the sound to the listening environment, the Vintage Ten is the most room-agnostic floorstanding loudspeaker in the Vintage Series.
- System Type : 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) : 20 – 280
- Peak power handling (Watt) : 560
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) : 140
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) : 94dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) : 26Hz- 26kHz
- Drive unit complement : 1 x 250mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, with 75mm titanium alloy dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency : 750Hz
- Crossover type : Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 2nd order high pass, Deep Cryogenically Treated
- System adjustments : High frequency energy (750Hz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD : 1040 x 468 x 489mm (40.9 x 18.4 x 19.3″)
- Weight – Each : 54.6
- Finishes : Walnut
- Cabinet Construction : Birch ply with oiled walnut and solid walnut trim, extensive internal bracing
There are no reviews yet.