Product Summary:The Fyne Audio Vintage Twelve is a clone of the Fyne F1-12S with more contemporary styling in the cabinet.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Vintage Twelve Floorstanding Speakers By Fyne Audio
The Fyne Audio Vintage Twelve is a clone of the Fyne F1-12S with more contemporary styling in the cabinet.
Brining all the scale, power and precision of the mighty Fyne Audio F1-12S to the Vintage Series’ timeless traditional design, the award winning Vintage Twelve is as stunning to observe as it is to hear. From the deeply grained natural wood veneers wrapping the birch ply cabinets to the burr walnut inlays and sumptuous grilles with machined metal trim, choosing between the F1-12S and the Vintage 12 is purely down to traditional or contemporary personal tastes. The large cabinet construction integrates a proven 300mm (12”) IsoFlare driver with FyneFlute surround, Deep Cryogenically Treated crossovers and Fyne’s unique front mounted Presence control. The lossless, pure analogue dial is a bespoke work of art, perfectly weighted to exude the class and precision that defines the Vintage Series.
- System Type : 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) : 20 – 350
- Peak power handling (Watt) : 700
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) : 175
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) : 96dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) : 24Hz- 26kHz
- Drive unit complement : 1 x 300mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, with 75mm titanium alloy dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency : 750Hz
- Crossover type : Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 2nd order high pass, Deep Cryogenically Treated
- System adjustments : High frequency energy (750Hz – 26kHz) +/- 3dB Presence (2.5kHz – 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions – HxWxD : 1102 x 572 x 591mm (43.4 x 22.5 x 23.3″)
- Weight – Each : 77.1kg
- Finishes : Walnut
- Cabinet Construction : Birch ply with oiled walnut and solid walnut trim, extensive internal bracing