Product Summary:The Furutech GTO-D2 NCF(R) is an unfiltered power distribution block. The device uses Furutech's NCF technology with 4 GTX outlets and is built like a tank with high-quality materials.... Click To Read More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
GTO-D2 NCF(R) Power Distributor By Furutech
The Furutech GTO-D2 NCF(R) is an unfiltered power distribution block. The device uses Furutech’s NCF technology with 4 GTX outlets and is built like a tank with high-quality materials.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF).
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis (see illustration below) that absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The unit uses no filtering besides Formula GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colorful performance from your components
- High-purity inner μ-OFC wire Alpha-22 (3.8 Sq. mm) with audio grade fluoropolymer and polyethylene double layered insulation.
- Two beautifully engineered high-end performance rhodium plated nonmagnetic phosphor bronze receptacles.
- Receptacle insulated with RoHS compliant special audio grade nylon/fiberglass with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material body with special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline material “NCF” polycarbonate cover for improved vibration damping.
- Special grade aluminum CNC processed chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) with special fluoropolymer damping foil.
- Furutech’s top high-end audio grade IEC inlet FI-06 NCF(R)
- Furutech’s top high-end audio grade outlet cover 106-D NCF.
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper frequency “presence region” glare.
- Dimensions: 283.4mm (L) x 108.5mm (W) x 77mm(H) approx, without spikes.
- Net Weight: 2.26kg approx.