Product Summary:The Furutech GTO-D2 NCF(R) is an unfiltered power distribution block. The device uses Furutech's NCF technology with 4 GTX outlets and is built like a tank with high-quality materials.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
GTO-D2 NCF(R) Power Distributor By Furutech
The Furutech GTO-D2 NCF(R) is an unfiltered power distribution block. The device uses Furutech’s NCF technology with 4 GTX outlets and is built like a tank with high-quality materials.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF).
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis (see illustration below) that absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The unit uses no filtering besides Formula GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colorful performance from your components
- High-purity inner μ-OFC wire Alpha-22 (3.8 Sq. mm) with audio grade fluoropolymer and polyethylene double layered insulation.
- Two beautifully engineered high-end performance rhodium plated nonmagnetic phosphor bronze receptacles.
- Receptacle insulated with RoHS compliant special audio grade nylon/fiberglass with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material body with special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline material “NCF” polycarbonate cover for improved vibration damping.
- Special grade aluminum CNC processed chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) with special fluoropolymer damping foil.
- Furutech’s top high-end audio grade IEC inlet FI-06 NCF(R)
- Furutech’s top high-end audio grade outlet cover 106-D NCF.
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper frequency “presence region” glare.
- Dimensions: 283.4mm (L) x 108.5mm (W) x 77mm(H) approx, without spikes.
- Net Weight: 2.26kg approx.