Jaguar Customer Service
Jaguar ships to virtually any address around the world. However, some manufacturers do not allow us to ship their products to certain countries outside the US. The shipping regions allowed for each product are shown at the top of the product page. When you’re ready to place an order, feel free to contact us for an estimated shipping date, based primarily on the current availability of your item(s).
International shipments are sometimes not trackable after crossing the US border and can involve delays as long as a few weeks with no ability to investigate the delay. Customers are responsible to pay any foreign taxes or Customs/import fees.
You’ll receive a tracking notification email when your product ships (check your junk mail if you don’t see it). Please keep an eye on your tracking and contact us if the shipment is late.
Jaguar accepts payment with PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Money Order, Personal Check, Bank Check, Bank Wire, and ACH (eCheck from US-only). Personal checks typically require 5 business days to clear the bank. Some payment types are not allowed for certain products or countries.
PayPal and Credit/Debit Card companies charge a 2.9% fee that they will not refund, so please keep this in mind when using these payment methods.
When you select Money Order, Check, or Bank Wire, after submitting the order the mailing address and/or bank information will appear in the checkout window as you submit the order and you’ll also receive an email notification with the same information.
Sale and Discount Terms
- Sale and Discount offers may not be combined on an item.
- Demo and Used items are not eligible for Sale or Discount offers.
- Trial Periods do not apply to Demo or Used items, or to New items that have been discounted.
Jaguar stocks most products that sell regularly but we offer hundreds of products. In the case of items requiring extensive storage space, not in regular demand, or are extremely expensive, these are special-ordered and are often drop-shipped directly by the manufacturer.
Regardless of whether the product is kept in inventory, Jaguar is always working to get your products to you as quickly as possible and will keep you informed on the current status of your order. However, many products can have lead times or supply delays, so please contact us just before placing your order if immediate delivery is important for you.
- All products must be returned in new condition and with all original packaging, accessories, and instructions.
- The Trial Period begins the day the package is delivered.
- Trial Periods apply only to new products purchased at the full retail price.
- The Trial Period Length is shown at the top of each product page; it will say “Exchange” if the trial is eligible for Exchange, and “NA” if there is no Trial.
- Most Jaguar products require a certain number of Burn-In hours to reach their full sonic potential and sometimes don’t sound very good before they’re fully burned-in. The top of each product page also shows the approximate number of burn-in hours. Inadequate burn-in is the most common reason for returns we receive, so please take burn-in very seriously and be patient.
- Jaguar reserves the right to limit the number of products purchased on trial at the same time. This is not a frequent issue but if it is we’ll contact you as we process your order.
Jaguar is headquartered in Downtown Bellevue, WA (approximately 7 miles from Downtown Seattle). Local clients often call us to ask if we have a retail storefront open to the public for listening sessions. As our online business has evolved and grown, meeting with potential clients for listening sessions became very difficult given our staffing level. At the moment, the Jaguar Listening Space is used predominantly for shooting product videos, occasional parties, and inventory storage.
However, our doors are open almost every day to local clients for order pick-up. Nearly all our products are offered with an extensive in-home trial period, which allows you to fully burn-in the component, work with it in your own system, and feel confident the product is everything you hoped it would be.
Returns and RMAs
If you don’t absolutely love a product you ordered, please call or email us. Sometimes with just a quick discussion about your system and what you’re experiencing, we can solve the problem. There is no judgment if you return an item but we certainly appreciate you being open-minded, patient, and willing to talk through your concerns with us. We don’t want you to be stuck with something that’s not working for you.
- When returning an item, send an email to email@example.com for an RMA# and to arrange the details. All returns must be shipped with a delivery signature confirmation.
- Return items must be postmarked within 5 business days (1 week) after the Trial Period ends and the package must be sent with a delivery signature confirmation.
- Large items are often shipped via Freight and sometimes on a pallet. To avoid damage, these items must be returned in exactly the same manner as received.
Refund time is dependent on the transit time to receive your package and it usually takes us about 3-5 days to process your return once we receive it. Once we submit the refund request to the payment processor it can take up to 5 additional business days for the funds to reach your account. We do our best to process refunds as quickly as possible.
We do not charge a restocking fee for items eligible for return. However, unrecoverable costs for Shipping, Insurance, and Payment Fees are deducted from the refund.
At Jaguar, we encourage our clients to progress through their audiophile journey with us. A big part of that is to offer an opportunity for you to trade back your Jaguar purchases when you’re ready to try something new.
- Only items purchased from Jaguar are eligible for trade.
- Trade items must be in perfect working condition.
- Trade credit value generally ranges anywhere from full credit to 33% of the original price, depending on the resale value and the amount of the new item.
- Only one trade item is allowed per transaction.
- Original costs to Jaguar for shipping and insurance are subtracted from the total credit.
- Fuses, bulk cable, and non-resaleable items are not eligible for trade.
Talk to Jaguar
At Jaguar Audio we have extensive knowledge and experience with the products we offer. Whether your goal is to find a unit that works well with the rest of your system or just one that possesses certain sonic characteristics you’re going for, a quick call or email to Jaguar can give you the added perspective of our feedback to help you find the product that’s exactly right for you.