Product Summary:The new Furutech HF-X-NCF 48G 8K HDMI cable was showcased in the extreme-gaming display at the TAA Hi-end Show in 2021. An excellent digital cable for DACs with HDMI output.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
HF-X-NCF Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cable 8K V2.1 By Furutech
The new Furutech HF-X-NCF 48G 8K HDMI cable was showcased in the extreme-gaming display at the TAA Hi-end Show in 2021. An excellent digital cable for DACs with HDMI output.
Inside the HF-X-NCF is an NCF connector shell with a multi-material hybrid construction that incorporates Furutech’s top anti-static resonance damping NCF material. The cable eliminates electrical/mechanical vibration and static-derived noise, which increases picture and sound resolution, boosting color vividness, and delivering blacker backgrounds. NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech and found exclusively in Furutech products.
• Supported Bandwidth: 48Gbps (GB/sec) bandwidth delivering ULTRA HIGH SPEED HDMI™ CABLE 8K/60p
• Supported signal specifications: 8K/60p/48Gbps , 4K/120p/32.08Gbps , HDCP1.4/2.2/2.3, eARC/ARC, HDR10/HDR10+ , VRR/60Hz~240Hz(Refresh rate) , DSC, QMS, QFT, ALLM.
• Thick gold-plated contacts: HDMI A connector parts treated with Furutech’s α(Alpha)-Process (2-Step Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process) to deliver stable, optimized signal transmission.
• Double Layer Aluminum Foil Shields prevent Static and EMI: Exceeding stipulated specifications for Crosstalk and Noise for each twisted conductor.
• Main conductor: α (Alpha) conductor (26AWG Silver-platedμ-OFC) for improved conductivity and stable transmission for extreme quality sound and picture reproduction.
• Antiresonance Sheath: passing UL/CL3 flame resistance testing and RoHS compliant, the very flexible PVC used in the HDMI-HF-X-NCF will reduce the effects of electrical and mechanical resonance on signal transmission.
HDMI 8K V2.1 Ultra-High-Speed HDMI™ Cable Certified Lengths: (3.6m/12ft, 5.0M/16ft only)
※1.2m (3.9ft), 2.5m (8.2ft) tested to Furutech inhouse standards.
※3.6m (12ft), 5.0m (16ft) length is ATC 8K V2.1 certified.
※Main metal parts treated with Furutech’s α(Alpha)-Process (2-Step Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process)
There are no reviews yet.