Product Summary:AntiCables Level 4.3 XLR interconnects use the new and better-sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 4's 100% silver wire. Drive your components to a higher level with these cables!... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Level 4.3 XLR Interconnects By AntiCables
AntiCables Level 4.3 XLR interconnects use the new and better-sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 4’s 100% silver wire. Drive your components to a higher level with these cables!
Level 4.3 AntiCables XLR interconnects use their new and better-sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 4’s 100% silver wire. Adding a small amount of Gold eliminates the sonic signature of silver, leaving only the music to be heard. The price is the same, but the performance is greater. You’ll absolutely love the sound of the new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold signal wire.
When you combine the best sounding XLR plugs available with the best sounding interconnect wire (the ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire), you get a world-class interconnect that will stand up against the best available, at a much lower cost.
- Earned Audiophilia’s Star Component Award
- ETI’s Nexus XLR plug which is:
- Of higher quality design and construction
- Better looking
- Greatly improved reliability
- Fully Balanced design
- The “PLUS” = Heavier duty shielding
- “NEW” ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal conductors
- Optional Cryo & Burn-in treatment (add two to three week lead time)
- Made in USA (one pair at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
Typical interconnect cables usually have a signal wire surrounded with a thick plastic dielectric material, which is then surrounded by the ground conductor to shield it from EMI/RFI noise, and then more plastic dielectric material. This typical approach has the usual drawbacks of accumulating a lot of dielectric effect distortion, and an accumulation of shunting capacitance.
AntiCables Analog XLR Interconnects use a different approach. Since air is a near-perfect dielectric, no extra insulation dielectric material (beyond the thin red coating) is used, and the wires are suspended in free air. Eliminating dielectric effect distortion is what allows these interconnects to sound like music, not a cable.
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- Sounds less like a cable and more like real music than cables costing many times more.
Sound Improvements over Level 3.1 Interconnects:
- Higher quality, precision XLR plugs are more resolving, full-bodied, relaxed, and natural sounding
Sound Improvements over former Level 4
- Just as resolving so nothing is given up
- The sonic signature of 100% silver wire is now removed
- The highs no longer sound a bit “hard”, “forward”, or “bright”
- Highs remain naturally “soft” and deep in the soundstage where they belong
Note: Jaguar can order longer-length AntiCables as a special order. Just call or email us with the details.
There are no reviews yet.