Product Summary:The Music Hall MMF-9.3 uses a next-level design, with improved resonance control, an integrated outboard motor, and an upgraded platter compared to the 7.3. Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping. The MMF-9.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
MMF-9.3 Turntable By Music Hall
The Music Hall MMF-9.3 uses a next-level design, with improved resonance control, an integrated outboard motor, and an upgraded platter compared to the 7.3. Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping. The MMF-9.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish.
The Music Hall MMF-9.3 turntable is a two-speed, belt-driven audiophile turntable employing the unique triple plinth construction originated by Music Hall. The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable.
Note: Cartridge sold separately.
- music hall’s unique triple plinth construction
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33? and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- optional Goldring Eroica LX low-output moving-coil cartridge with Gyger II line contact stylus ($795 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter
- soft felt platter mat
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
|power supply||15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
|power connection||100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
|standby power consumption||< 1 W|
|speeds||33 ? & 45 rpm electronic speed change|
|wow and flutter||± 0.10 %|
|speed deviation||± 0.06%|
|rumble max||> – 73 db|
|effective tonearm length||9 in. (230 mm)|
|tonearm weight||250 g (without counterweight)|
|effective tonearm mass||8.5 g|
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
- 40 lbs. pkg.
There are no reviews yet.