Product Summary:The PS106-DC from Puritan Audio Laboratories is a power conditioner in a 6-outlet strip format, with outstanding noise filtration capability and DC blocking (which is often not found in expensive conditioners). The PS106-DC also includes a 2.0M Puritan Classic Mains Cable.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
PS106-DC Power Conditioner by Puritan Audio Laboratories
The PS106-DC from Puritan Audio Laboratories is a power conditioner in a 6-outlet strip format, with outstanding noise filtration capability and DC blocking (which is often not found in expensive conditioners). The PS106-DC also includes a 2.0M Puritan Classic Mains Cable.
Note: Puritan asks that its dealers do not list their products with the “Add to Cart” feature but please give us a quick call with your questions and get your order started.
Progressing up from the Puritan Power Brick, the PS106-DC Power Strip adds additional componentry for the more stubborn aspects of differential mode interference and provides two additional output sockets, all in extremely robust heavy steel with a magnetically shielded casing and a substantial aluminum faceplate. This unit has been designed and constructed with care and attention to every detail and will provide very many years of service.
Incorporating 6 x 15Amp outlets, 23 discrete filter elements, enhanced differential mode treatments, and DC offset correction, the PS106-DC is a great solution if your budget can’t quite stretch to a Studio Master unit.
- The PS106-DC is designed to be permanently powered. No indicator light is employed as the electrical noise generated by led or neon indicators are contrary to the aims of this unit.
- The additional earthing terminal on the unit is directly connected to the filtered star earthing point as used by each socket outlet and may be used to provide additional access to the star earth point for non-mains connected accessories, e.g. tonearms.
- The input is protected against overcurrent use by means of a resettable trip located just below the additional earthing terminal. If the protector trips check all connected equipment before pressing to reset.
With the PS106-DC installed definition takes an enormous stride forward, individual instruments gain air between them, their sound and timbre become believable, the soundstage moves out from the speakers and into the room with gains in three-dimensionality with clarity and definition, the instruments interrelate with, rather than muddle each other. Your listening becomes a more engaging and pleasurable experience. Visual equipment performs to a higher level of noiseless richness and definition.
- Heavily constructed electrically and magnetically shielded casing
- Six independently filtered 15 amp outlets avoid cross-contamination
- Multiple cumulative stages of purification remove common and differential mode interference
- Direct maximum power, equal resistance routing to all outputs
- Massive 9,000 amps of three-dimensional non-sacrificial (gas) surge protection
- Rebalances the AC sine wave, removing all dc components, this enables transformers to work silently at their very maximum efficiency realizing their full dynamics and power range. (DC Version Only)
- Star earthing plan avoids hum loops, and reduces the noise floor, for greater silence and definition
- Cleansed earth removes noise from the earth line further enhancing clarity and dynamics
- Internal wiring silver-plated OFC copper PTFE insulation
- Dimensions in mm W 540 D 87 H 90 4 Kgs
- Rated Voltage 110-240 50-60Hz
- IEC type C20 Input
- 3 Years Warranty