Product Summary:The PULSAR is the flagship of the Innuos PULSE series. With the most advanced power supply and the only model outfitted with an internal USB reclocker, the PULSAR is truly a reference unit.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
PULSAR Streaming Network Player with USB Reclocker By Innuos
The PULSAR is the flagship of the Innuos PULSE series. With the most advanced power supply and the only model outfitted with an internal USB reclocker, the PULSAR is truly a reference unit.
The PULSAR is the star of the PULSE Series. Sporting a full bead-blasted and anodized high-grade aluminum chassis yet the best is still reserved for the inside. The high-performance power supply contains a custom ARC6 module with Active Rectification, over 130000 uF of Mundorf Capacitors followed by a Mundorf Silver Gold Oil output cap, a large inductor, and a massive 300VA audio-grade toroidal transformer.
Instead of SPDIF and AES/EBU output, PULSAR contains a reclocked USB output to take sound quality to a new level with the PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker. This is powered by a custom DC4 CX Regulator Module with Audionote KAISEI capacitors for a smooth yet fast and detailed sound. The innuOS Operating System’s SSD is also upgraded to a SLC (Single-Level Cell) module for the best durability and lower operating power noise.
Overall, the PULSAR delivers a large, deep soundstage with incredible instrument separation and true-to-life sound textures that brings true musical emotion to your home. Listen to all you’ve been missing!
The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
– On Standalone mode, you’re able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio, and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the center of your audio system, also enabling the use of the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You will benefit from all the features of the Sense App including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration including Artist Bios, Related Artists, Top Tracks, and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums together with albums stored on a NAS for a unified Music Library
- Internet Radio with easy preset creation
- Radio Paradise
- Ability to search tracks playing on Internet Radio / Radio Paradise on Streaming Services
- Fast Integrated Search through Streaming Services and music on a NAS
- Easy creation of playlists from multiple streaming services and music on NAS
- Possibility to integrate BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Curated and Configurable Smart Mixes based on your music
- Home Screen widgets on the app to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
– On Endpoint Mode, the PULSE Network Players connect to the main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player, or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use that app to browse and play music on the Pulse Network Players.
Note: Streaming servers do not have a hard drive for file storage.
PULSAR outputs PCM up to 32bit/768MHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. It further complements its digital outputs with analog RCA, coaxial, and optical SPDIF outputs capable of up to 24bit/192KHz.