Product Summary:The Innuos PULSE goes beyond the PULSEmini with a high-performance linear power supply using Mundorf capacitors. A great solution in this price range for high-end systems.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
PULSE Streaming Network Player By Innuos
The Innuos PULSE goes beyond the PULSEmini with a high-performance linear power supply using Mundorf capacitors. A great solution in this price range for high-end systems.
The PULSE Streaming Network Player raises the bar significantly on the PULSEmini by integrating the new custom RECAP2 LPSU power supply, designed in collaboration with Dr. Sean Jacobs, which brings in a smoother and more organic sound that you can enjoy for hours without fatigue. The RECAP2 uses only high-grade components such as:
- Medical-grade filtered IEC
- Audio-grade toroidal transformer with an epoxy-filled center for dampening vibration, magnetic screening with coated SYN-SHIELD copper tape between windings and wrapped in black Mylar Tape
- Over 40000 uF of high-end Mundorf Capacitors
- Coilcraft Inductor
The PULSE further adds to the PULSEmini by having 8GB RAM for handling even larger music library databases and has an AES/EBU output instead of RCA for further connectivity with digital sources.
The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
– On Standalone mode, you’re able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio, and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the center of your audio system, also enabling the use of the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You will benefit from all the features of the Sense App including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration including Artist Bios, Related Artists, Top Tracks, and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums together with albums stored on a NAS for a unified Music Library
- Internet Radio with easy preset creation
- Radio Paradise
- Ability to search tracks playing on Internet Radio / Radio Paradise on Streaming Services
- Fast Integrated Search through Streaming Services and music on a NAS
- Easy creation of playlists from multiple streaming services and music on NAS
- Possibility to integrate BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Curated and Configurable Smart Mixes based on your music
- Home Screen widgets on the app to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
– On Endpoint Mode, the PULSE Network Players connect to the main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player, or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use that app to browse and play music on the Pulse Network Players.
Note: Streaming servers do not have a hard drive for file storage.
PULSAR outputs PCM up to 32bit/768MHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. It further complements its digital outputs with analog RCA, coaxial, and optical SPDIF outputs capable of up to 24bit/192KHz.
There are no reviews yet.