Product Summary:The Innuos PULSEmini is the company's Streaming Server value option for digital music streaming. Unlike the other Innuos products, the 'mini' models also include an internal DAC. Just connect to a preamp or integrated amp and stream music.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
PULSEmini Streaming Network Player By Innuos
The Innuos PULSEmini is the company’s Streaming Server value option for digital music streaming. Unlike the other Innuos products, the ‘mini’ models also include an internal DAC. Just connect to a preamp or integrated amp and stream music.
The PULSEmini is an entry-level-priced music player but its sound is anything but entry-level. Following on the design of the acclaimed ZEN Series, the PULSEmini features a chassis with a front panel bead-blasted and anodized from the best grade aluminum for a perfect finish, complemented cover painted from automotive-grade finishing.
PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run innuOS Operating System specifically configured for optimal music playback:
- Custom-designed motherboard with an Intel quad-core processor
- Industrial-Grade SSD module specifically for the Operating System with power-loss protection, Low-Density Parity Check ECC engine, and Global Wear-Levelling technologies
- 4GB of highly reliable Industrial-Grade RAM
The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
– On Standalone mode, you’re able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio, and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the center of your audio system, also enabling the use of the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You will benefit from all the features of the Sense App including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration including Artist Bios, Related Artists, Top Tracks, and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums together with albums stored on a NAS for a unified Music Library
- Internet Radio with easy preset creation
- Radio Paradise
- Ability to search tracks playing on Internet Radio / Radio Paradise on Streaming Services
- Fast Integrated Search through Streaming Services and music on a NAS
- Easy creation of playlists from multiple streaming services and music on NAS
- Possibility to integrate BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Curated and Configurable Smart Mixes based on your music
- Home Screen widgets on the app to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
– On Endpoint Mode, the PULSE Network Players connect to the main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player, or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use that app to browse and play music on the Pulse Network Players.
Note: Streaming servers do not have a hard drive for file storage.
What HiFi | 5-Stars
“The Innuos Pulsemini is not inexpensive but it has a strong feature set and a good pedigree as well as very high build quality. Anyone looking to get a good start with streaming should consider it and likewise anyone with a decent DAC will be surprised at what it can deliver.”
PULSEmini outputs PCM up to 32bit/768MHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. It further complements its digital outputs with analog RCA, coaxial, and optical SPDIF outputs capable of up to 24bit/192KHz.
There are no reviews yet.